Book the Marquee Early
Your marquee hire in Cork will very much depend on your choice of supplier. There are lots of suppliers out there, it’s just a matter of finding the right one, as not every company is created equal.
Some tips to keep in mind:
- Book early and avoid disappointment: The earlier you book the marquee, the more likely you are to get one that suits your needs. Therefore, people who want a specific type of marquee should book theirs at least 6 months before their event. This gives them ample time to make changes if necessary. If they don’t do this and then find out there aren’t any available, they might have wasted money on food or decorations that can’t be used at their new venue!
- Check for discounts: Some companies may give discounts if you book early because they know it will increase their chances of getting business from customers who would otherwise go elsewhere. That means that even though these marquees might cost more upfront (because they have fewer people renting them), when factoring in savings due to less wasted space and no extra labor costs associated with last minute changes -these savings can really add up over time!
Check for the Patio in Advance
- Check the patio beforehand.
- The surface should be level and there shouldn’t be any slopes.
- It is highly recommended that the patio should be close to the house as well, which means you need to make sure that there is enough room for your kids or pets to play around in.
There are many different types of patio covers available for garden marquees, so you will have no problem finding one that suits your needs. In fact, you might even end up buying more than one! However, if you want something more permanent then it would be a good idea to opt for a wooden cover that has been treated with anti-rotting chemicals as well as anti-fungal agents.
- Keep an eye on the weather
This may seem obvious but it really is important. If you are planning an outdoor event or marquee hire in Cork and there is bad weather forecast for the day, you need to make sure that you have a backup plan. I have been to some events where no thought was given to this; as a result, it rained and everyone had to run inside from the wet! There were no umbrellas provided so they were all drenched. Luckily we ended up having another wonderful time once things dried out but it could have been avoided if only someone had thought ahead.
In addition to making sure your guests are comfortable, be sure not too rely too heavily on one supplier for all aspects of your event or marquee hire in Cork. It can be risky if something goes wrong with their services because then everything else will be affected too (like catering). So make sure everyone knows exactly what their role is going to be beforehand!
If heavy winds or rainstorms are predicted then do not hesitate at all about postponing until another time when things will hopefully go better – after all, even Mother Nature needs her rest sometimes!
Professional help is very important in marquee hire. Do not do it yourself unless you have knowledge and experience. Contact an expert if you wish to avoid failure in marquees hire in Cork.
Hiring professionals is important to avoid failure.
When it comes to hiring a marquee in Cork most of the people find it quite easy because they think that it just involves putting some structures or a tent on the venue. However, in reality, there are many things that you need to consider. Marquee hire is such a major step and over-looking any important part can cause damage to your entire event. You don’t want your wedding day or any other special occasion become a nightmare because of some mistake or failure in the planning.